Thursday, March 22, 2007

Really, a blog, are you serious?

Yep, I've decided to enter blog-land. I'm finding myself wanting to post too many comments on friends' blogs, but I'd rather have my own space to store my repository of random and boring thoughts. Those of you who know me know I'm into running, but that certainly does not define me. No worries, this will not turn into a running blog, although I'm sure there will be an occasional entry on that topic. However, like watering my plants, don't be surprised if this turns into a once-a-month endeavor. Don't waste your time checking multiple times a day to see if I've blogged, because I probably haven't!

4 comments:

Kirk said...

Nice to have you join us in blogworld.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler said...

Wow... exciting!! :)

You actually water your plants?

Ed Kohler said...

Nice start, dude. I added you to my Google Reader so whenever you get around to posting something it will come to me automatically. Have fun.